quarta-feira, 6 de julho de 2016

Dumb hated heart

I think the greatest is the mind the dumbest the heart, that just because I can't accept I got both dumb: mind and heart. It is so idiot the way my heart goes through a relationship that I just feel despise. It which was supposed to be working in the same team called ME, makes me fall in all kinds of foolish traps. When I think that I am finally so smart there goes my heart spoiling all my mind's art. Like the mom which just showered the naughty baby whose need for pooping comes just in these times. A pooping baby is what my heart is. How much more should I suffer, asks my mind, my heart says nothing, it's deaf.
Week of break up. First three days I'm super alright. Forth day, life sucks I need some crying out. Second week (now are the predictions because I'm in the forth day at the moment), I feel like shit and want to slap him for causing me this. Third week, I think we were friends and friendship should remain, in name of the friendship all struggle should be done. Second month, pure depression. Third month, more tries for dialogue until it works. Seriously... This is so idiot. Whatever happens, I won't let myself go through this way again.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Image and video hosting by TinyPic